We are often asked how we find all of these restaurants that we visit. Well it’s really not a secret.
Let’s talk about the different ways that we find these places.
- Social Media – we are always watching social media feeds for posts about restaurants, both new and new to us. We are members of several Facebook groups that are always sharing places to eat.
- Websites – some we have found from stories on websites, such as AL.com.
- Word of mouth – friends share with us places that we need to check out.
- Exploring – when driving around if we pass a place that looks interesting we add to our list and research it later.
- Yelp – this app has helped us decide on numerous occasions.
So how do we keep up with all these places of interest? We have a shared note on our phone that we add them to. We actually have a list of places to try and a list of places we have tried.
So when it’s time to pick a place we look at the menus. This could be a quick look on the way or it could be an extensive look and comparison of menus to make a decision.